- Will the Mission Critical Planner work with my version of Microsoft Word?
- You can download samples of actual documents used in the plan from the main page here to make sure.
- Why is the Mission Critical Planner constructed with Microsoft Word?
- Most businesses use MS Word or MS Office. Word documents are easy to use, modify, print and organize. This makes building and using your plan easy, without the need for special software. During a crisis situation, digital versions of the plan can be accessed by any computer with Microsoft Word, or the free Word Viewer. MS Word documents can also be viewed and edited using the free Open Office Suite. The Template Plan was constructed as a set of documents rather than just one to make it easier to edit and organize each section of the plan.
- What’s a Zip file?
- A zip file makes downloading multiple documents easier by compressing them into a single file. To open the zip file using Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7, right-click the file and choose [extract all…] This will create a regular file folder containing all the documents in the file. If you do not have this option, download a zip utility such as WinZip or WinRAR.
- Where’s my purchase?
- After completing your purchase through PayPal, you will automatically be redirected to e-Junkie where you can download your purchase immediately. You will also receive an email containing a special link to e-Junkie where you can download your purchase later or in the event you experience problems with your initial download – this is “mission critical” … there’s always a backup plan! If you have not received the email, it could be due to the following reasons:
- Your spam filter blocked the email.
Solution: Check your spam filter/trash.
- You typed your email address wrongly during the purchase.
Solution: Contact us, and we will resend the email. Be sure to tell your spam filter to allow mail from steamwire.com and provide us with complete information including your name and email address.
- Heavy internet traffic has delayed the email.
Solution: Wait a couple hours and then check to see if the email has arrived.
- If PayPal requires your order to be processed by a human, there could be a delay of up to 12 hours before you receive your download info.
Solution: Wait for 12 hours so the order can be processed by PayPal and then recheck your email.
- I can’t find my downloaded file.
- Using Windows press [Start] and choose [Search] from the start menu. Search for your product file titled: Mission Critical Planner
- Why do you use PayPal and e-Junkie?
- PayPal is the largest and most trusted payment gateway on the internet. They handle the transaction securely and efficiently and we never see your credit card number or financial information. e-Junkie is tightly integrated with PayPal to complete your purchase by providing the digital download service. Both PayPal and e-Junkie offer excellent value for merchants and customers with their cost-effective and secure solutions.
- Do you offer continuity and recovery consultancy services?
- At this time, no. The whole idea of the Mission Critical Planner is to provide a framework that adheres to recognized standards for continuity and recovery planning. The standards, such as NFPA 1600, can be technically challenging to understand. The Template Plan provides plain language, ready-to-use forms that greatly simplify the planning process.
- Can you design customized business forms for my business?
- You can customize the forms yourself in MS Word or Open Office. Add your own business name, logo or revise any part of a form to fit your needs.
- What standards were used to construct the Mission Critical Planner?
- NFPA 1600 (National Fire Protection Association Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs) which is widely recognized across North America by business and government.Use of NFPA 1600 as a standard for C & R planning has been encouraged by the 9/11 Commission and the US Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act.
If you can not find a solution on this page contact us. Please provide as much detail as possible in your email to help us find you a solution.